Photobucket

My Hero. MUST SEE!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wishing You TWO All The Happiness!

Photobucket

suke nye saye!!
td bukak FS kawan lame me
Nurul Farhana Atiqah Mohd Rashid
aka Fhana name die
she was my roomate mase form 1
and classmate until form 3
quite close lah. ehe
me ingat lagi, mase me still at PASUM
she call me, crying
ckp y her bf dump her
kebetulan bf die tuw study kat AAJ
so near ngan PASUM
infact satu building actually
die mtk tlg tgk2 kan
mase tuw me still in a relationship lagi
after a year or so, me plak breakup
then die la tmpt me ngadu *sob sob*
u all tw x, until recently
die msh teringatkan her ex
first love. n from her words, me tw
she havent let go yet
kesian kat die
tp tadi bile me cek FS die
i saw, SHES IN A RELATIONSHIP, again!!
alas, die da get over everything
the best part is
her current bf neh lebeyh ++++ hensem compare to before
ehehe. mmg la rupe bukan segalanya but still... *winks*
so Fhana, i hope this tym will be forever ekk
aku doakan kao syg kuw!
n to Mr Farhan,
toloooooonnnggg jage kawan aku bek2
she was hurt, i dun want her to be hurt AGAIN!
GUDLUCK GUYS!

Photobucket

No comments: