Photobucket

My Hero. MUST SEE!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kalaulah...

What If Ur Ex Said These To You?
from Ammyra, again. c:
(ammyra;me)


1. Hi how are ya?
- fine..tQ~
--> absolutely super duper excellent!


2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
- wif u!?em..nOp~
--> which freakin mall? if everythings on u, ill go!

3. I LOVE U..
- gO to hell~~
--> ahh. the "L" word again. LAME~


4. DO u want some cookies?
- nOpe!!
--> Famous Amos butterscotch pls


5.Can you take me a picture?!?
- fine..1 je k..
--> yup sure. BTW, u noe i take nice piccas!


6.Help me in my homework!
- wt sendri la..haihh~
--> ask ur brand nu GF to do it for u, dumbass!


7. Here's my gift to you...
- xpyh..ksi je kt gf awk.. :P
--> hoyeh? thnx neway c:


8. Let's just be textmates
- tidak mahu~
--> jadi pen papermate pon haku xndak, ni kan pulak textmates! hah. mase kapel pon kao xmsg haku.neh kan plak skng. syott jew!


9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- yupp3!!!
--> no. na laen, fisheye 1, wideangle 1, lomo 1, camera bag y baru 1. hokeh?


10.Let's sit together in the bus
- xmuat nt..duk tmpt len ea!?
--> bus? i have a goddamn car. xnaek bus. SOWiiii OK!


11. Hi baby?
- spe baby!?
--> im not ur baby, ur babi or whatever related to u.


12. Your still handsome!
- am i?
--> ahah. so u notice!


13.I still LOVE you!
- i dun believe it..
--> bullshit lahh. u only luv ur *f* self!


14.Can I visit your house?
- naahh..
--> rumah tertutup. rumah 7 kaki dalam na?


15.Do you love me?
- i used tO..b4 u cheat on me..
--> hape punye soalan lahh. hakk tuii!

there u go! adios~

4 comments:

Hazwan said...

gile bengang ngan ex tu .haha.

Najwa_La said...

ahaha.ye ke?
jadi jgnla bercite2 na mendapat
gelaran sebagai
'EX kepada NAJWA MOHD NASIR"
no comment c:
(siti nurhaliza sket)

Hazwan said...

haha, aku ade gak ex yg annoying.haha.

Najwa_La said...

mmg...
EX-es mmg annoying giler.
hell wit them
blah la kao EX!
ingat haku hardup ke ngan kao. ahh
syott jew.
tbe2 je emo aku nehh c: