Photobucket

My Hero. MUST SEE!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

kata chenta #003: Happy 21st Besday Kamu!

Suda tua... suda tua!!
ehehe c:
baru semalam I tulis entry untuk you kan?
hari ni tulis lagi
ahh tak kisahlah
ni blog I, suka hati I la kan??


I know that this past few months have been rough,
But I hope that our love is enough,
To carry you through hard time ahead,
And to help you sleep peacefully when you go to bed.

I'm always here to help with every part of your life,
After all that's what I signed up for when i became your wife.

I love every part of the life we share,

Even if sometimes it seems like I don't care.


There is one last thing i would like to say:
"
I love you so much, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"


this was then...

this was recently... we look so different right?
*but it seems like u got long hair... sorry dear, wrong angle c:*
*and me, bloated!! benci lahh gamba ni. memang angle salah*

3 comments:

DYL said...

wewit3,,seoga both of u kekal bsame ke akhir hayat~wee

Najwa_La said...

Ameeeennn....
thnk u thnk u!!

Murshidi Mohd said...

shidi: aku cukup2 happy dapat tau korang dua get together balik. semoga kesilapan lalu menjadi pengajaran supaya esok menjadi lebih baik. Good luck to both of you, and thanks for being such a supportive friend for me and mawai :-)