Photobucket

My Hero. MUST SEE!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NOBODY KNOWS

"The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
And I just keep thinkin' about
The love that we had
And I'm missin' you
And nobody knows it but me"


to the person, who had been left, i know how u feel, i've been there, but be sure, things are going to change, this phase of ur life is going to end either way - u go thru this successfully or u commit suicide. hold urself together, if u ever soften up thinking bout all the gud times, just remember, that that same person is the one who broke ur heart, who made u feel useless, who made empty promises and left u wondering when it will come true...


"How blue can I get
You could ask my heart
But like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just how I feel
A million years from now you know
I'll be lovin' you still"



to the person who left, without a reason, who made us melt in our shoes, who knocked us off our feet, who created dreams that haunt us every night, who made us live in a fantasy, who dun even care how we feel, who dun even mean all the words u said, who think our luv is just a game, one day u'll know how it is to lose the one u luv.



-->to a guy friend,
happy belated birthday,
forget the past,
and live today to the max
she sure will regret sumday
for leaving such a special person
like u
and at that time
remember that she dun deserve
a luv as pure
and u shud walk away
never to return again<--


with lotsa luv <3

4 comments:

atreyu strange said...

hmm.. the few last sentences, sounds a lot like mine.. hmm..

Najwa_La said...

coz i want to say the same thing
but u took all my words fes c:

atreyu strange said...

ahaa. we think alike.

Najwa_La said...

we sure are~