Photobucket

My Hero. MUST SEE!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

WEDDING.BLISS

there are sum pictas, 2 nites before the big day
while we are still doing lotsa preparation


kak nicci. ayah. kak nana. ateh


my fav pict.mereka kelihatan sgt gumbira


kami sentiase ade mase utk camera!!


us lagi!


ayah n wan


pak chek n aunty noni. hes ayah's older bro


ayah with his nephews in law, abg saiful n abg rafi


see see. ayah n pak chek look alike kan?


the pengantin blom lagi n pengantin lame na naek pelamin plak!

pictas around the wedding

most of it shot by Waqi

Photobucket
hehe... due gadis rajin. letak munge telor!

Photobucket
my niece, Alya. shes so cute like her Aunty Wawa. **lotsa ppl hate me coz of my cute-ness, but i dun care. im used to it~ LOL**

Photobucket
kazen2 kuw y gilew2. in the center is kak ina, next to her kak ida, infwont kak didi

Photobucket
kazen i juge. fara, kak didi n me!!

Photobucket
the bride. Fifi...

Photobucket
sadly gamba xclear. speedlite bwt hal. battery flat plak!

Photobucket
the groom, Saiful. sekali lafaz jew. tok kadi pon 2 kali. **tok kadi neves**

Photobucket
the bride, again!

Photobucket
bestman, Joe 4U2C, pengantin, n bridesmade a.k.a my kazen a.k.a Kak Nicci

Photobucket
us kazens again. kak nana, me n waqi! **u look like Jamal Abdillah with the bow c:**

Photobucket
Abg Fadzil!! he looks like hes gonna eat the sireh junjung. watch ur weight!! its not in ur diet~

Photobucket
ihihi. my family~~

Photobucket
hantaran from bride to groom!

Photobucket
us. mybe next tym, we'll be attending her wedding!!

Photobucket
sum of us are here. sum are not. anyway, enjoy!

No comments: